- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
- Glass Jar | Bilona Method | Curd-Churned | Pure, Natural & Healthy
- To prepare 1 litre of Anveshan ghee, 22 litres of Hallikar cow milk is boiled and set for curdling. The curd is then churned bi-directionally at a controlled speed to yield the yummy butter. The by-product buttermilk is fed to the cows and used in farms as manure. The butter is then slowly heated in a stainless steel container to form ghee.
- This process doesn't involve the addition of chemicals/preservatives and the ghee is prepared in small batches in a village near Coorg, Karnataka.
- Great For Heart: Being rich in vitamins A, E, D, and conjugated linoleic acid along with antioxidants makes desi ghee a powerhouse great for heat and cardiac muscles.
- Rich in essential fatty acids: It is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 which are essential for human body functioning.