- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Aragwadhadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Aragwadhadi Kashaya, Aragvadhadi kashayam etc.
Aragwadhadi kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of vomiting, diabetes, skin diseases with itching, ring worm infection, allergic dermatitis, eczema and non healing wounds, kaphaja fever, scabies and wounds.
- Physicians consider this as good in vitiation of fat and in diabetes.
- It is also used for the treatment of jock itch and ring worm skin infection.
- Also used in treating hemorrhoids.
How long to use it?
It can be used for a period of 1 2 months time, based on doctor’s advice.
Aragvadhadi Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- Good for Dhara in petit wounds.
- For Dhara- mix 15 ml in 300 ml of warm water and distill.
- It is also available in Tablet form.
Honey or other items as directed by the physician.
Meal should be of broken rice with boiled vegetables and buttermilk.
Chillies, tamarind and salt must be discarded.
Rock salt, ghee, bitter gourd, elephant yam, plantains, green gram, ginger and other pathya items can be taken.
Aragwadhadi kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- A very high dose may cause gastritis.
Aragwadhadi Kashayam Ingredients:
Aragwadha Cassia fistula
Indrayava Holarrhena antidysenterica
Patali Stereospermum suaveolens
Kakatikta Trichosanthes tricuspidata
Nimba Azadirachta indica
Amruta Tinospora cordifolia
Madhusrava Moringa oleifera / Marsdenia tenacissima
Sruvavriksha Butea monosperma
Pata Cyclea peltata
Bhunimba Andrographis paniculata
Saireyaka Strobilanthes ciliatus
Patola Trichosanthes cucumerina
Karanja Pongamia glabra
Pootikaranja Holopteila integrifolia
Saptachada Alstonia scholaris
Agni Plumbago zeylanica
karavella Bitter gourd Momordica charantia
Bana Tephrosia purpurea
Madanaphala Randia dumetorum
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.