- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Balaguluchyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gout and other arthritis conditions. This medicine is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of gout
- It reduces burning sensation
- It is also used in treatment of fever with blisters.
Synonyms: Balaguluchyadi Kwatham
Balaguluchyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with jaggery and honey.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in Kashayam tablet form.
- Dose of Balaguluchyadi kashayam tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam Ingredients:
It is prepared from the following herbal powder mixture
Bala Sida rotusa
Guluchi Giloya Tinospora cordifolia
Devadaru Cedrus deodara