- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Gandha Thailam is a famous Ayurvedic medicine used in treatment of Arthritis, fractured bones and weak bones. It is taken internally. Gandha Thailam capsules are also available, which helps in easy oral administration.
Gandha Thailam Benefits:
- It is mainly targeted towards improving bone mass and strength.
- It is useful in the treatment of arthritis, osteoporosis, Fracture, dislocation.
- It helps to improve strength of bones, joints and ligaments.
- It is also used in the treatment of ligament injuries.
- Useful in improving hair growth. Because it supports the Asthi Dhatu bone tissue, Hair is related with Asthi, hence it is useful to promote hair growth.
- Useful in sacroilitis and sciatica
Gandha Thailam Dose:
- 5 10 drops once or twice a day, usually administered before food with warm milk or warm water or suitable Kashayam, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dosage of Gandha Thailam capsule is usually 2 capsules 2 times a day before food.
Gandha Tailam Ingredients:
Sesame seeds Sesamum indicum
Madhuka Licorice Glyzyrrhiza glabra
Nalada Vetiveria zizanioides
Valaka Coleus vettiveroides
Lohitayashtika Robia cordifolia
Nakha Naguna (?)
Mishi Anethum sowa
Plava Cyperus rotundus
Kushta Saussurea lappa
Balatraya -Bala Sida cordifolia
Atibala Abutilon indicum
Mahabala Grewia populifolia
Aguru Aquilaria agallocha
Kumkuma Crocus sativus
Chandana Sandalwood Santalum album
Sariva Hemidesmus indicus
Sarala Pinus roxburghii
Sarjarasa Vateria indica
Maradaru Cedrus deodara
Padmakadi Gana Group of herbs explained as Padmakadi Gana
Eladi Gana Group of herbs explained as Eladi group
Shaileya Parmelia perlata
Rasna Pluchea lanceolata
Amshumati Desmodium gangeticum
Kaseruka Scirpus grossus
Kalanusari Polyalthia longifolia
Nata Lobelia nicotianaefolia
Patra Cinnamomum tamala
Rodhra Symolocos racemosa
Ksheerashukla Kakoli Roscoea purpurea
Durva Cynodon dactylon