- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Patolamooladi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Patolamuladi kashayam, Patolamooladi kashaya
Patolamooladi Kashayam benefits:
- It is often used for detoxification purpose.
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases involving itching, pigmentation and burning sensation.
- It is used to treat piles, sprue, IBS.
- It is a potent Ayurvedic medicine for jaundice, viral infections and liver diseases.
- It is used in the treatment of fever.
- It cleanses urinary bladder.
Doctors also prescribe this for
- High cholesterol
- Dark pigmentation on facial skin
- Acne vulgaris
Patolamooladi Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 7am and 6 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to take a little quantity of honey after taking this kashayam.
Patolamooladi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Special care and precaution is required while administering this medicine to people with diabetes.
Patolamooladi Kashayam Ingredients:
Patola Luffa acutangula 6.75 g
Triphala Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica officinalis) 6.75 g each
Vishala Citrullus colocynthis 6.75 g
Trayamana Gentiana kurroo 1.5 g
Katurohini Picrorhiza kurroa 1.5 g
Nagara Ginger 0.75 g
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.