- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Rasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath kashaya, kwatha etc. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
Rasnadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is widely in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis.
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Rasnadi Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 7am and 6 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- While administering, Saindhava Lavana (Rock salt), Long pepper or sugar is usually added to the kashayam in a quantity of 1 3 grams per dose.
- Light food is to be taken. No body movement is allowed.
- Bathe every 3rd or 4th day in water boiled with Kokilaksha and rub Rasnadi churnam over the crown immediately.
- Use Balaguluchyadi for the head and Pinda tailam for body.
Ksheerabala or Dhanwantaram tailas [avratti] or ghee.
Rasnadi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Rasnadi Kashayam Ingredients:
Rasna Pluchea lanceolata
Tamalaki Phyllanthus niruri
Vrisha Adhatoda vasica
Agaru Aquilaria agallocha
Shati Hedychium spicatum
Chitra Plumbago zeylanica
Abda Cyperus rotundus
Chavya Piper cubeba
Ashmabhit Aerva lanata
Darvi Berberis aristata
Bharngi Clerodendron serratum
Patola Trichosanthes dioica
Pushkara Inula racemosa
Saireya Barleria Prionitis Linn.
Agni Plumbago zeylanoca
Bilwa Aegle marmelos
Shyonaka Oroxylum indicum
Gambhari Gmelina arborea
Patala Stereospermum suaveolens
Agnimantha Premna mucronata
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Prishnaparni Uraria picta
Brihati Solanum indicum
Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
Daru Cedrus deodara
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.