- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Vidaryadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Vidaryadi kashaya, etc. It is used in respiratory conditions.
Vidaryadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is widely used in the Ayurvedic treatment for myalgia, inflammatory conditions, bronchitis, asthma, cold and cough.
- It is a good cardiac tonic, and is nourishing.
- Good for avoiding complications and for speedy recovery after delivery.
- Doctors also use this for the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
Doctors also use this for treating:
- Post injury recovery time such as after an accident
- Neurological conditions.
Vidaryadi Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 7 am and 6 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is also available in Tablet form, called Vidaryadi Kwatham tablet / Vidaryadi kashayam tablet.
- Vidaryadi Kashayam tablet is the same medicine in tablet form. Its dose is 2 tablets 2 times a day after food.
- Vidaryadi Kwatha churna is the herbal coarse powder of the above herbs.
Adjuvant to Vidaryadi Kwatham:
- Saindhava lavana in case of digestive problems.
- Vayu gulika in case of abdominal colic and gastritis
- And Gritha for the purpose of noiurishment.
Vidaryadi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Vidaryadi Kashayam Ingredients:
This kashayam is prepared from the Vidaryadi Gana explained in Ashtanga Hrudayam
Vidari Pueraria tuberosa
Panchangula Ricinus communis
Vrishchikali Gymnema sylvestre
Vrischiva Boerhaavia diffusa
Devahva Cedrus deodara
Mashaparni Teramnus labialis Spreng
Mudgaparni Phaseolus trilobus
Kandukari Mucuna pruriens
Abheeru Crotalaria verrucosa / Asparagus racemosus
Veera Roscoea purpurea Royle / Ipomoea mauritiana Jacq./ paniculata R. Br
Jeevanti Holostemma ada-kodien Schultes
Jeevaka Malaxis acuminata D.Don / Microstylis wallichii Lindl. (Reference)
Rishabhaka Manilkara hexandra (Roxb.) Dubard / Mimusoops hexandra Roxb.
Brihati Solanum indicum Linn.
Prishnaparni Uraria picta
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
Shweta Sariva Cordia wallichii / dichotoma / myxa Linn./ latifolia Roxb.
Tripadi Hamsaraja Adiantum philippense Linn. / lunulatum
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.