- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Aragwadha Arishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine used for various skin diseases. It is also known as Aragwadharishta, Aragvadharishtam. It contains about 5 7 % of self generated natural alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Uses of Aragwadharishtam:
This is a purifying tonic, which can help the body get rid of old blood and flush out the system of any toxins left inside.
The skin becomes clearer.
Indications of Aragwadha arishtam:
All types of skin disorders.
Krimi Intestinal worm infestation
Ingredients of Aragwadharistam:
Aragwadha (Cassia fistula)
Vidangasara (Embelica ribes)
Amalaki (Embelica officinale)
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Trivrit (Ipomea turpenthum)
Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Direction for usage of Aragwadharishtam:
15-25 ml twice daily, before food or as advised by the physician. If the taste is too strong, it can be added with equal amount of water, before administration.
Dose for children: 5 ml, mixed with 5 ml of water, 2 times a day before or after food.
Side effects of Aragwadharishtam:
- Over dosage may cause gastric irritation.
- Avoid self medication with this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor for its usage during pregnancy or lactation.
Shelf life of Aragwadharishtam: Quality increases with time. 10 years from the date of manufacturing.