- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Bala Punarnavadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is an herbal water decoction, usedin treating anorexia. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles.
Bala Punarnavadi kashayam uses:
- It is used to treat anorexia.
- It improves digestion and relieves bloating.
- May be taken in gulma, parinamasula [peptic ulcers] and grahani before or after meals.
- 15 30 ml, once or twice a day, before food or on empty stomach, or as directed by physician.
- It is usually given along with goat milk.
- If goat milk is not available, it can be taken along with luke warm water.
Pathya:Light food is to be taken.
Bala Punarnavadi Kashayam Content:
- Bala Sida cordifolia / Sida retusa
- Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa
- Eranda Castor root Ricinus communis
- Shunti Ginger Zingiber officinalis
- Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
Equal quantity of the herbs, added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to a quarter part, filtered, and used when warm.
If you have purchased this from store in liquid form, it should not be re-heated, since it contains preservatives.
This Kashaya is categorized under Bhakta Dweshahara Kashaya in Sahasrayoga.
Bala Punarnavadi kashayam side effects:
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mothers should only take this product under strict medical supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of Children.