- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Bhadradarvadi Kashayam is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, used in the treatment of asthma, cough, rheumatoid arthritis etc. It is a concentrated decoction prepared out of herbal ingredients which consists of water soluble active principles. Good in vata ailments.
Uses/indication of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis
- General body ache
- Asthma, Cough, hiccups
- Useful in joint pains, muscle wasting and inflammatory conditions.
Ingredients of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
Devedaru (Cedrus deodara)
Tagara (Valeriana wallichi)
Kusta (Saussurea lappa)
Bala (Sida rhombifolia)
Athibala (Abutilon indicum)
Dashamula group of 10 herbs
Bilva Aegle marmelos
Agnimantha Premna mucronata
Shyonaka Oroxylum indicum
Patala Stereospermum suaveolens
Gambhari Gmelina arborea
Brihati Solanum indicum
Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Prishnaparni Uraria picta
Dose of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
5-15 ml diluted with 15-45 ml of water twice daily before food or as directed by the physician.
Side effects of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
- There are no known side effects.
- Over-dosage may induce gastric irritation.
- It is to be used under medical supervision only.
Shelf life of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once after opening the bottle, it is best to empty the bottle within 2 months time.