- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Brihatyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicines used in treating diseases of urinary system. It is in herbal decoction form. It is also available in the form of Kashayam tablet form. This medicine is widely used in Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Brihatyadi kashayam benefits:
- Used in dysurea, urinary tract infection, Cystitis
- It has diuretic action.
- Useful in treating urinary calculi.
Doctors also use this for the treatment of Gall stones
Brihatyadi kashayam Side effects:
People who are under medication for high BP should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
Brihatyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in Kashayam tablet form.
- Dose of Brihatyadi kashayam tablets is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Dhanwantaram gulika or Vayu gulika.
Brihatyadi kashayam ingredients:
The kashayam is prepared by following herbs in equal parts.
Brihati Solanum indicum Anti inflammatory, anti tussive, expectorant, anti histaminic, analgesic
Bhadra Aerua lanata / Nidigdhika Solanum virginianum Root 1 part Immunomodulator, analgesic, diuretic, lithotryptic |
Prishniparni Uraria picta Coolant, anti inflammatory, diuretic, soothing
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Gokshura Tribulus terrestris