- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
The main ingredient of Dadimashtaka is Pomegranate.
Churna refers to powder. It’s a herbal powder.
- Used to correct indigestion and to treat malabsorption syndrome and diarrhea, IBS.
- It is also ideal for people who have to take the trouble of passing stools many times in a day.
- It is also useful in respiratory conditions like cough.
Dadimashtaka churna ingredients:
Vamsha (Bambusa bambos) 10 grams
Cinnamon 20 grams
Patra Cinnamomum tamala leaves 20 gram
Cardamom 20 grams
Nagakesara Mesua ferrea 20 grams
Yavani Trachyspermum ammi 40 grams
Coriander 40 grams
White cumin seed 40 grams
Long pepper root 40 grams
Ginger, pepper and long pepper 40 grams. (These three together called as Triaktu)
Pomegranate (dadima) 40 grams
sugar 80 grams
Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali
5 grams to 10 grams.
In higher doses, it may worsen gastritis in vulnerable people.
This product is not ideal for people with diabetes.