- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Gandharvahasthadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicines used in treating digestion diseases such as anorexia and bloating. It is in herbal decoction form. It is also available in Kashayam tablet form. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Gandharvahasthadi kashaya benefits:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of bloating.
- Has cleansing effect over intestines.
- Develops appetite.
- It helps to relieve anorexia.
- This is good for a harmless purge at all times. Physicians use this for purging if necessary in Dhara and other courses involving pathya. Its special characteristic is that though purging is contraindicated in vata, this is not so. A purging with this quickly controls backache and other vata ailments.
Doctors also suggest this for the treatment of
- Bulky uterus
- Painful periods
Gandharvahasthadi kashayam Side effects:
It may worsen diarrhea in people already suffering from it.
Gandharvahastadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- As per traditional reference, it is advised along with rock alt and jaggery.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in Kashayam tablet form.
- Dose of Gandharvahastadi kashayam tablets is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Rock salt, jaggery or a spoon full of caster oil.
Gandharvahasthadi kashayam ingredients:
The kashayam is prepared by following herbs in equal parts.
Gandharvahasta castor seed Ricinus communis
Chirabilva Holoptelea integrifolia
Hutasha Chitraka Plumbago zeylanica
Vishwa Ginger Zingiber officinalis
Pathya Terminalia chebula
Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa
Yavasa Alhagi pseudalhagi
Bhumitaala phyllanthus niruri