- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Gorochanadi Gulika is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of fever, pneumonia, cough, cold etc. It contains non veg and heavy metal ingredients. This product is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Gorochanadi Gulika benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of fever, pneumonia, cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, diseases of throat, tonsillitis, chronic fever.
- It is also used in treating digestive disorders such as bloating, hyperacidity, gastritis and low digestion strength.
- It is also used in treatment of memory loss, impaired hearing, vision problem.
- This is also good in children’s ailments.
Gorochanadi Gulika dosage:
- 125 mg pills 1 2 tablets 1 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with Tulasi (Holy Basil) juice, Betel leaf juice or ginger juice extract.
- It may also be taken in cumin seed or other suitable decoction or purified breast milk.
Gorochanadi Vati side effects:
- It contains heavy metal ingredient.
- It is best to avoid during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- It is best to be avoided by people who are strictly on vegetarianism.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Gorochanadi tablet ingredients, how to make:
10 g of each of
Gorochana Cow bile
Mrigashringa Horn of Deer, made into Bhasma
Rudraksha utrasum-bead tree Elaeocarpus sphaericus
Chandana Sandalwood Santalum album
Vacha Sweet flag (rhizome) Acorus calamus
Usheera Vetiveria zizanioides
Kamala Lotus Nelumbium speciosum
Puzuku Ceveat cat semen
Naga Bhasma Lead Bhasma
Krishnamrigashrunga Deer Horn Bhasma
Goshrunga Cow horn
Kiratatikta Swertia chirata
Swarna Bhasma Gold Bhasma
Pravala Bhasma Corel Bhasma
Anjana Aqueous extract of Berberis aristata
Karpoora Camphor Cinnamomum camphora
Jiraka Cumin seed Cuminum cyminum
Dronapushpi Leucas cephalotes
Karpasa Indian cotton plant Gossypium herbaceum
Apamarga Prickly Chaff Flower Achyranthes aspera
Lashuna Garlic Alium sativum
Chirabilwa Holoptelea integrifolia
Shunti Ginger (rhizome) Zingiber officinalis
Maricha Black pepper Piper nigrum
Pippali Long pepper Piper longum
Agnimantha Premna corymbosa / mucronata Root
Ishwari Aristolochia indica
Pata Cyclea peltata
Shankhapushpi Clitorea ternatea
Neelini Indigofera tinctorea
Haritaki Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) Terminalia chebula
Vibhitaki Belliric Myrobalan Terminalia bellirica
Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
Jatiphala Nutmeg (fruit) Myristica fragrans
Shatapushpa Indian Dill (fruit) 0 Anethum sowa / Peucedanum graveolens
Ajaji Cumin Cuminum cyminum
Musta Nut grass (root) Cyperus rotundus
Krishajiraka Nigella sativa
Ardraka Ginger (rhizome) Zingiber officinalis juice extract quantity sufficient.