- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Haridra Khand is a very famous and highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for allergy. It is in granules form. Its main ingredient is Haridra turmeric. It is also known as Haridra Khand, Haridra Khandam.
Haridra Khand benefits:
- It is used widely in the treatment of allergic skin diseases, itching skin diseases. It improves skin quality and complexion.
- Kandu itching skin disorders, pruritis
- Visphota blisters
- Dadru fungal skin infections
- Sheetapitta, Kotha allergic skin conditions, hives
- Udarda skin diseases due to skin contact with cold objects
Ayurveda practitioners also suggest this for the treatment of
- Allergic hives
- Allergic dermatitis
- Allergic rhinitis with cough due to change of place or change of season.
- Scalp itching, scalp psoriasis
- Erythema annulare centrifugum
- Blemishes, allergic dark spots, dermographism
Haridra Khand dose:
- 5 10 g once or two times a day before or after food, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually given along with milk or honey.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age 1 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 12 years of age 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
- Always consult doctor for the right dose.
Haridra Khand side effects:
- It may cause increased body heat, fullness of abdomen and mouth ulcers. This problem does not occur if it is taken with cow milk.
- However, it should always be taken only under medical supervision, after prescription from a qualified Ayurvedic doctor.
- It contains iron as ingredient. If you are contra indicated to take iron, then better to avoid it.
- Accidental over-dose of iron containing products such as this one, in children may cause severe side effects.
- It does not cause weight gain with normal dose, though it contains sugar and ghee.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing. Once the bottle is opened, it is best to finish it within 4 5 months of time.