- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Khadirarishta is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine. It is also known by the terms khadirarishtam and Khadirarisht.
Khadirarishtam contains 5 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Khadirarishta is widely used in the treatment of skin diseases.
It is used in the treatment of
- Mahakushta all types of chronic skin diseases including leprosy.
- Hrudroga cardiac disorders It is a good heart tonic
- Panduroga anemia, early stage of liver disorders
- Arbuda tumors
- Gulma Abdominal tumor
- Granthi cysts
- Krumi intestinal worms, wound with infection
- Kasa cough
- Shwasa Asthma, dyspnoea
- Pleeha splenomegaly
- Udara Ascites
Doctors also use this for the treatment of
- Hair loss associated with scalp psoriasis, seborrhic dermatitis, dandruff etc.
- Fungal infection, Tinea infection
- Folliculitis, ingrown hairs
- blood purification and anaemia
- Syphilis, Fungal infection, Jock itch, Herpes.
- 12 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.
- If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.
Diet and lifestyle restrictions for maximum benefits:
Avoid excess spicy foods, spicy pickles, direct exposure to afternoon bright sun and alcohol.
Khadirarishtam side effects:
- A very high dosage than the prescribed may cause burning sensation in stomach.
- One patient of 3 year old developed disturbed and shortened sleep after starting taking it for the treatment of vitiligo.
- Seek your doctor’s advice for its usage during pregnancy.
- It can be administered during lactation period and in children in lower doses.
Khadira Acacia catechu heart wood 2.4 kg
Devadaru Cedrus deodara heart wood 2.4 kg
Bakuchi Psoralea corylifolia Seed 576 grams
Darvi Berberis aristata 960 g
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 960 g
Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica 960 g
Amalaki Amla Emblica officinalis 960 g
Coarse powder of above is taken, added with water 98.304 liters.
Boiled and reduced to 12.288 liter, Filtered.
This is added with
Makshika honey 9.6 kg
Sharkara Sugar candy 4.8 kg
Fine powder of
Dhataki Woodfordia fruticosa Flower 960 g
Kankola Piper cubeba Fruit 48 grams
Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea Stamen 48 g
Jatiphala Myristica fragrans Seed 48 g
Lavanga clove 48 g
Ela cardamom 48 g
Twak Cinnamon 48 g
Patra Cinnamomum tamala leaves 48 g
Krishna Pippali Long pepper 192 g
Shelf life: 10 years. Once after opening the bottle, it is better to empty it within 2 months.