- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Kushmanda rasayana is a famous Ayurvedic medicine in herbal jam form. It is a nourishing Ayurvedic medicine, used in respiratory conditions, to improve immunity and strength. It is also known by the terms Kooshmanda rasayana, Kushmanda avalaeha, Kushmanda lehyam, Kushmandavaleha, Kooshmandavaleha, Kusmandarasayanam.
Kooshmanda refers to ash gourd, which is the main ingredient of this preparation. Avaleha or lehyam refers to its herbal jam form. Rasayana refers to its rejuvenation property.
Kushmanda rasayana uses:
- Kushmanda rasayana is used in the treatment of bleeding disorders, emaciation, chronic respiratory conditions requiring nutrition and strength, vomitting.
- It is usually administered after a person has recovered from fever, to improve strength.
- It is also used along with or after anti tuberculosis treatment to improve general health, strength and weight. It helps to minimize the side effects of anti tuberculosis medications by supporting liver and improving digestion and providing much needed respiratory strength.
- It brings about rejuvenation, improves strength.
Kushmanda rasayana dose:
- 5 15 grams to be administered along with water or milk, before or after food, once or twice a day, or at intervals or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age 1 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 12 years of age 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
Adult dose for gaining weight
1 tablespoon, mixed with 1 teaspoon (small spoon) of ghee, 2 times a day after food for 2 months time. Drink half a cup of lukewarm water, after taking this.
Child dose (5-15 years) dose for gaining weight
1 teaspoon mixed with 1 teaspoon (small spoon) of ghee, 2 times a day after food for 2 months time. Drink half a cup of lukewarm water, after taking this.
Kushmanda rasayana side effects:
There are no known side effects with this mediicne.
Kushmanda lehyam ingredients:
Kushmanda ash gourd 4.8 kg is cut into pieces, skin and seeds are removed, boiled in small quantity of water, squeezed to obtain juice.The pulp is fried in 768 grams of ghee. The juice is added with the fried pulp plus 4.8 kg of sugar. It is further heated to semisolid consistency. Then following ingredients are added
- Pippali 96 g
- Ginger 96 g
- white caraway Jeera 96 g
- Cinnamon 24 g
- Patra Cinnamomum tamala 24 g
- Cardamom 24 g
- Black pepper 24 g
- Coriander seed 24 g
After cooling down, 384 g of honey is added, mixed well.This preparation is to be made in copper vessel.