- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Kottamchukkadi Choornam is an Ayurvedic medicine used to apply externally to relieve pain and swelling. This herbal powder is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda tradition.
Kottamchukkadi Choornam Benefits:
It helps to relieve swelling and pain in joints, as in Arthitis.
Kottamchukkadi Choornam dosage:
- For external application only.
- Traditionally the powder is added with sufficient quantity of rice water or tamarind leaf juice and applied over the affected area.
Kottamchukkadi Choornam side effects:
- There are no known side effects with this product. But applying this powder when there is active inflammation with redness should be avoided.
- This powder should not be applied on open wounds
Kottamchukkadi Choornam ingredients:
Equal quantities of herbal powders of
Pushkaramoola Inula racemosa
Viswa Zingiber officinale
Vacha Acorus calamus
Suradruma Cedrus deodara
Lasuna Allium cepa
Sigru Moringa olifera
Rasna Alpinia galanga
Kamsamara Capparis aphylla
Sarshapa Brassica alba
Chinchapatra Tamarindus indicus