- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Ksheerabala 101 Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of Vata disorders causing neuro muscular pains, sciatica, spondylosis, paralysis etc. This oil is also available in capsule form.
Ksheerabala 101 Thailam uses:
- It helps to relieve pain and inflammation. It is used in arthritis, sciatica, myalgia, spondylosis, etc.
- It is used in pain due to neurological origin neuralgia.
- This oil on oral intake in form of Ksheerabala 101 capsule is believed to bring about nerve regeneration
- It is used in all types of arthritis RA, Osteo-arthritis and gout.
- It brings about rejuvenation, nourishing in nature and improves quality of voice.
Many ailments like cataract, earache, head ache, suryavartta, gulma, vaginal disorders and colic are relieved by this.
Doctors also prescribe this for
- Premature ejaculation
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Depression, sleep problems
- Hypothyroidism treatment
- Peripheral hypotonia and low muscle tone
How to use Ksheerabala Thailam?
- It is used for massage, Ayurvedic enema therapy, Dhara, Seka etc.
- It is also used for mouth gargling, oil pulling, nasya therapy (nasal instillation of drops) etc.
- Oil pulling is useful for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia, nerve end gum pain, to heal the gum bleeding, mouth ulcers quickly.
- Nasya therapy is useful in treating migraine, tension headache, to induce sleep in cases of insomnia etc.
- For oral intake, if capsule, the usual dose is 2 capsule 2 times a day before food.
- It is usually administered along with hot water, which helps in quick absorption.
- If it is plain oil and indicated for oral intake, it is given in a dose of 5 10 drops once or twice a day, usually before food. Patient is asked to drink a glass of warm water following the oil.
- 6-10 drops for Nasya.
- In vata this is to be applied warm, not so in rheumatism.
Ksheerabala 101 Taila side effects:
- There are no known side effects of this oil on external application.
- People with high cholesterol and BP should take extra precaution while taking this medicine, orally.
- Frozen food should be avoided soon after, or before taking this, orally.
- Hot water should be taken after taking this.
- Overdosage may lead to indigestion.
- It can be given to pregnant mother or children, under medical supervision.
Ksheerabala oil ingredients:
Ksheerbala 101 is the oil, which is processed for 101 times. Usually it is used only for internal administration.
Processed means, each time, the liquid part of the ingredients (other than oil) are added to the oil and heated till total water content is evaporated. It is done for 101 times.
Ksheerabala taila name suggests that it is processed only for one time. Usually this oil is used for external application, as in massage, Panchakarma treatment (enema) etc. However, this version of the oil can also e taken internally.
"Ksheera" means "cow milk"
"Bala" means an herb called "Sida cordifolia"
Taila means sesame oil
The oil is formulated as follows
Bala Sida cordifolia 10 grams
Bala water decoction 160 ml
Ksheera Milk 160 ml
Taila Sesame oil 40 ml