- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Lakshadi oil is a medicated oil formulation.
- Fever and headache.
- Generalised body aches.
- used in fractures pain.
- It is used in Ayurvedic therapies such as Abhyanga (massage).
Lakshadi Oil ingredients:
Taila Sesame oil Sesamum indicum 768 ml
Aranala Fermented gruel 4.608 liters
Laksha Laccifer lacca 32 g
Haridra Turmeric rhizome Curcuma longa 32 g
Manjishta Indian Madder (root) Rubia cordifolia 32 g
In kerala, it is made with coconut oil base, in place of sesame oil. This oil is called Lakshadi kera thailam.
Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali.
Another preparation with coconut oil as its base, lakshadi keram tailam.