- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Lakshadi oil is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, used in the treatment of fever and related bodyache. It is used for external application. This oil is prepared in sesame oil base.
Lakshadi oil uses: Fever and headache.
Use Lakshadi Thailam:
- It is used for external application only.
- It is used in Ayurvedic therapies such as Abhyanga (massage).
- Externally, it can be used for a very long period of time.
Side effects of Lakshadi Thailam:
- There are no apparent side effects with this medicine, on external application.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children. store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Lakshadi Oil ingredients:
Taila Sesame oil Sesamum indicum 768 ml
Aranala Fermented gruel 4.608 liters
Laksha Laccifer lacca 32 g
Haridra Turmeric rhizome Curcuma longa 32 g
Manjishta Indian Madder (root) Rubia cordifolia 32 g
In kerala, it is made with coconut oil base, in place of sesame oil. This oil is called Lakshadi kera thailam.
Shelf life / expiry date Three years from the date of manufacture. Once opened, it is best to empty the oil within 1 year.