- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Mahakukkutamamsa Tailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used for both oral administration and external application. It is useful in the treatment of rheumatism and muscle atrophy.
Uses of Mahakukkutamamsa Tailam:
Reputed in paraplegia and monoplegia.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy, Monoplegia, Paraplegia.
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
- Useful in muscle atrophy, wasting, weakness, numbness and aches.
Ingredients of Mahakukkutamamsa Tailam:
Tila taila Taila
Balamula (Sida rhombifolia)
Kethaki (Pandanus odorifer)
Masha Black gram
Daksha mamsa Chicken
Jivaneeya gana dravyas Jeevaneeya Group of herbs
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia)
Chavya (Piper cubeba)
Katphala (Myrica esculenta), Myrica nagi is an Ayurvedic herb, used for the treatment of swelling, intestinal worm, paralysis, joint pain, oral ulcer, diabetes and diarrhea. It is also called Box Myrtle.
Vyosha (Operculina turpenthum)
Rasna (Alpinia galanga)
Madhuka (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Pushkara (Inula racemosa)
Atmagupta (Mucuna puriens)
Eranda (Ricinus communis)
Satahva (Anethum graveolens)- Dill seeds Dill seed is an ancient Indian spice. Its seeds, seed oil and whole plant is used in Indian culinary. It is mainly used in digestive disorders. It is also called as Indian Dill.
Yavani (Carum copticum)
Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
Sati (Hedychium spicatum)
Nagara (Zyngiber officinale)
Magadhi (Piper longum)
Musta (Cyperus rotendus)
Varsabhu (Boerhaavia diffusa)
Rajani dvaya (Curcuma longa, Berberis aristata)
Shatavari (Asperagus racemosus)
Brahati (Solanum indicum)
Direction for use of Mahakukkutamamsa Tailam:
- Internally- 5-10 ml once or twice daily or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Externally used for application over the affected area.
- Also be used for Nasya (nasal drops) and ear drops
Maha kukkuta mamsa tailam side effects:
There are no known side effects with this oil. People with diabetes, hypercholestrolemia and high BP should exercise precaution while taking orally.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacture.