- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Musli Khadiradi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat wide range of gynaecological conditions like leucorrhoea and menorrhagia. It is an herbal decoction preparation, formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda Practice.
Musli Khadiradi kashayam benefits:
It is mainly used in gynecological conditions like Leucorrhoea (excesssive white discharge between periods), Menorrhagia and Metrorrhagia (intermittent or excessive menstrual bleeding)
Musli Khadiradi kashayam Side effects:There are no known side effects of this medicine.
Musli Khadiradi kashayam dosage:
- 5 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is should be taken along with half a spoon of honey.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
Pathya:Light food is to be taken.
Adjuvant:Honey, Pravalabhasma and Sringabhasma.
Musli Khadiradi kashayam kashayam ingredients:
Herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of
- Musli Curculigo orchioides
- Khadira Acacia catechu
- Amalaka Emblica officinalis
- Trikanta Tribulus terrestris
- Jambu Eugenia jambolana
- Vari Asparagus racemosus