- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Nalpamaradi Oil is a herbal medicated oil formulation. 'Nalpa''mara' refers to four trees.
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, Herpes, Eczema, Dermatitis, allergic skin diseases such as ring worm infestation. This oil is also used as baby massage oil, to relieve any minor skin conditions and to improve fairness and skin complexion, since it contains Turmeric and sandalwood.
- external usage only.
Nalpamaradi Tailam ingredients:
Nalpamara 15 grams of each of group of four types of tree barks viz
Vata Ficus benghalensis
Ashwattha Ficus religiosa
Plaksha Ficus lacor
Udumbara Ficus glomerata
Triphala Haritaki Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica, Amla Emblica officinalis
Chandana Sandalwood Santalum album
Sevya Vetiveria zizanioides
Kushta Saussurea lappa
Manjishta Rubia cordifolia
Chora Angelica glauca
Tila taila Oil of Sesamum indicum 768 ml
3.072 liters of Water decoction prepared from
Paimanjal wet turmeric Curcuma longa
Parpata Fumaria indica
The above combination of herbs, oil and liquid is heated till the oil is prepared, filtered. Nalpamaradi coconut oil is prepared with the same combination, with coconut oil base, in place of sesame oil.
Reference: Sahasra Yoga.