- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Nasika Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal powder form. It is used in the treatment of chronic rhinitis, headache, bad breath etc..
Nasika Churna uses:
- It is used in treating chronic rhinitis, allergic respiratory conditions, bad breath, upper respiratory tract infections, migraine, sinusitis,
- head tremors, suryavartta.
- One snuff of this invigorates anyone who is tired or lost enthusiasm from heavy work or long reading.
- This has excellent flavour.
Nasika Choorna Dosage:
It is administered via nasal root.
How long to take?
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 2-4 months.
Nasika Choornam Side Effects:
- Self medication with this medicine is strictly not recommended. Take this only under strict medical supervision.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage may cause vomiting.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Nasika Choorna ingredients and how to make?
10 g fine powder of each of
- Dhatri Amla Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
- Jiraka Cumin seed Cuminum cyminum
- Mayurpiccha Kanda Peocock tail
- Jatiphala Nutmeg (fruit) Myristica fragrans
- Jatipatra Nutmeg (leaf) Myristica fragrans
- Balaka Pavonia odorata
- Nalada Khus Khus Vetiveria zizanioides
- Amaya Saussurea lappa
- Yashti Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Shunti Ginger (rhizome) Zingiber officinalis
- Chandana Sandalwood Santalum album
- Dhupa Patra
- Jambira rasa lemon juice for grinding
- Langaliphala rasa Coconut water for grinding
- Himagangodaka Rose water for grinding
- Karpoora Camphor Cinnamomum camphora
- Dhupika Sara
- Mrigamada Musk