- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Nimbadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Nimbadi Kashaya. The main ingredient of this medicine is neem.
Nimbadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of fever of Kapha origin. It also acts as a good antimicrobial agent.
- Reputed in boils over the body and in diabetic carbuncles. Even if boils have appeared all over the body, a bottle or two will show results.
Nimbadi Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 7am and 6 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to take a little honey after taking this kashayam.
- Very strict. Meals should be of broken rice with boiled vegetables and butter milk.
- Chillies, tamarind and salt must be discarded.
- Rock salt, ghee, bitter gourd, elephant yam, plantains, green gram, ginger and other pathya items alone are allowed.
- Ordinary pathya rules and in certain conditions mixed pathya rules may have to be observed.
- Bathe only every 3rd or 4th day, that too not in cold water.
- For those with indigestion this may be taken in 300 ml of water boiled with 10 gm of black cumin.
Honey, purified Guggulu 2 gm or fried Katukarohini (Picrorrhiza kurroa) 2 gm.
Nimbadi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Special care and precaution is required while administering this medicine to people with diabetes.
- Overdose may lead to stomach irritation and gastritis.
Nimbadi Kashayam Ingredients:
Nimba Neem Azadirachta indica
Amruta Tinospora cordifolia
Daru Cedurs deodara
Shati Hedychium spicatum
Bhunimba Andrographis paniculata
Paushkara Inula racemosa
Pippali Long pepper
Gajapippali Scindapsus officinalis
Brihati Solanum indicum
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.