- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Panchamla Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is an herbal medicine, used mainly in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ascites. It is usually prepared in sesame oil base.
Panchamla Thailam how to use?
- It is used for external application only.
- The affected skin area is applied with this oil, left as it is for 10 15 minutes, then washed with luke warm water.
- This oil is also advised to apply before bath.
Panchamla Tailam uses:
- It is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ascites.
- Reputed for external apllication in dropsy. In dropsy due to any cause, apply cold or warm. May be used on head suitably.
Side effects: There are no known side effects with this medicine on external application.
Panchamla Thailam ingredients:
Amlavetasa Tikul Garcinia pedunculata
Vrikshamla Garcinia morella
Haritaki Terminalia chebula
Supernatent part of curds (Mastu)
Badara patra Leaves of Ziziphus jujuba,
Dadima Pomegranate Punica granatum,
Amla parni Rheum emodi,
Tilataila Gingelly oil.
Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture.