- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Paranthyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is an herbal medicine.
how to use?
It is used for external application only. The affected skin area is applied with this oil, left as it is for 10 15 minutes, then washed with luke warm water. This oil is also advised to apply before bath.
- It is used in the treatment of pruritis, allergic skin disorders, dermatitis, insect bite, spider bite etc.
Side effects: There are no known side effects with this medicine on external application.
Paranthyadi Thailam ingredients:
Udumbara Ficus glomerata
Ashwattha Ficus religiosa
Vata Ficus benghalensis
Ekanayaka Salacia reticulata
Patha Cyclea peltata
Paranthi Root of Ixora coccinia
Chandana Santalum album
Brahmi Bacopa monnieri
Parpata Fumaria indica
Nimbuka Citrus limon
Durva Cynodon dactylon
Jati Jasminum grandiflorum
Vacha Acorus calamus
Pippali Piper longum
Maricha Black pepper Piper nigrum
Jatamansi Nardostachys jatamansi
Vibhitaki Terminalia bellerica
Ashwagandha withania somnifera (Aswagandha)
It is usually prepared in sesame oil / Coconut oil base.