- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Patoladi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for skin diseases such as abscess. Panchatikta refers to five bitter herbs, which are the main ingredients in this herbal ghee.
Patoladi Ghrita benefits:
- It is widely used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of abscess, fever, infections, skin diseases, diseases of ear, nose and throat and eye diseases
- It is useful in psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, allergic hives, tinea infection.
Patoladi Ghrita dosage:
- As medicine quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For Panchakarma preparation Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered with warm water.
- For eye ailments- this is taken with Triphaladi choornam after dinner. In other ailments and even in cataract, this can be taken according to the normal ghritapana procedure.
Pathya:Light pathya rules are to be followed.
Patoladi Guggulu Ghrita Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Patoladi Guggulu Ghrita Ingredients:
48 g of each of
Patola Trichosanthes dioica
Katuka Picrorhiza kurroa
Darvi Berberis aristata
Sevya Vetiveria zizanioides
Triphala Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amla
Vrisha Adhatoda vasica
Dhanvayasa Alhagi pseudalhagi
Trayanti Gentiana kurroa
Parpata Fumaria indica
Amla Emblica officinalis 768 g
water for decoction 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
Ghrita ghee 768 g
24 g of each of
Musta Cyperus rotundus
Bhunimba Andrographis paniculata
yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra
Kutaja Holarrhena antidysenterica
Udichya pavonia indica
Chandana Santalum album
Pippali Long pepper