- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Prasarini Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used in Ayurvedic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, neck pain, stiffness etc. It is used for external application.
Prasarini Tailam Uses:
- It is used to treat Locked jaw, Stiffness in lower back, Sciatica, Limping, Kyphosis, Paraplegia, Facial palsy, Stiffness in head and neck.
- It is useful for women to conceive , and to overcome vaginal ailments. And for men to rectify sperm impurities.
How to use Prasarini Taila?
- It is used to apply externally for massage and Ayurvedic therapies like Kativasti, Greevabasti, Basti, Abhyanga etc.
- It is used internally also.
- For external use, it can be used for a long period of time.
Prasarini Thailam side effects:
It is not having any side effect, on external applciation.
Prasarini Oil ingredients:
Prasarini Paederia foetida 4.8 kg
Water for decoction 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
Taila Oil of Sesamum indicum 3.072 liters
Dadhi Curds 3.072 kg
Kanjika Fermented gruel 3.072 liters
Ksheera Cow milk 12.288 liters
Paste prepared from fine powders of 32 g of each of
Madhuka Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra
Pippalimoola Long pepper root Piper longum
Chitraka Plumbago zeylanica
Saindhava Rock Salt
Vacha Acorus calamus
Prasarini Paederia foetida
Devadaru Cedrus deodara
Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
Gajapippali Scindapsus officinalis / Piper chaba
Bhallataka Purified Semecarpus anacordium
Shatapushpa Anethum sowa
Mamsi Nardostachys jatamansi
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.