- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Sahacharadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used in treatment of Vata imbalance disorders, muscle and joint stiffness and convulsions. It is used orally and also for massage.
Sahacharadi Tailam uses:
- It is useful in Ayurvedic treatment of Vata diseases, tremors, convulsions, psychosis, stiffness of thigh, muscle cramps, muscle wasting and muscle weakness.
- It helps to relieve rhinitis and sinusitis.
- It is useful in gynaecological disorders.
Doctors also use this for
- Basti treatment for neurological and muscle related disorders.
- As oral medicine in Varicose veins.
How to use Sahacharadi Taila?
- It is used for massage.
- Orally, it is used in the dose of 3 5 ml, once or twice a day, before food with warm water or warm milk, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- In gynaecological disorders, it is used for vaginal douche.
- It is used in many Ayurvedic treatments such as Basti (Rectal enema), Greeva Basti, Janu Basti etc.
- Externally, it can be used for a very long period of time.
- Orally and for other Ayurvedic treatments, it is usually used for not more than 2 3 months.
Side effects of Sahacharadi Kuzhambu (oil):
- There are no apparent side effects with this medicine. However, oral intake should only be undergone under the guidance of an able Ayurvedic doctor.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children. store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Sahacharadi Thailam ingredients and how to make:
Coarse powder of
Sahachara Strobilanthes ciliates 4.8 kg
480 grams of each of
Bilva Aegle marmelos
Agnimantha Premna mucronata
Shyonaka Oroxylum indicum
Gambhari Gmelina arborea
Patala Stereospermum suaveolens
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Prinshnaparni Urarica picta
Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
Brihati Solanum indicum
Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
Abhiru Asparagus racemosus 2.4 kg
Water for decoction 49.152 liters, boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters, filtered.
Paste prepared from fine powders of 48 g of each of
Sevya Khus Khus Vetiveria zizanioides
Nakha Capparis sepiaria
Kushta Saussurea lappa
Hima Sandalwood Santalum album
Ela Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
Sprikka Anisomeles malabarica
Priyangu Callicarpa macrophylla
Nalika Hibiscus cannabinus
Ambu Pavonia odorata
Shaileya Parmelia perlata
Lohita Indian Madder (root) Rubia cordifolia
Nalada Nardostachys jatamansi
Loha (Agaru) Aquilaria agallocha
Surahva Himalayan cedar (bark) Cedrus deodara
Choraka Angelica glauca
Mishi Indian Dill Anethum sowa
Turushka Liquid amber orientalis
Nata Indian valerian (root) Valeriana wallichi
Ksheera Cow milk 3.072 liters
Taila Sesame oil Sesamum indicum 3.072 liters
The above set of ingredients is heated till only oil remains, filtered.