- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Sarivadyasava is an Ayurvedic medicine, in liquid form. It is used in the treatment of many skin diseases. It is also known as Sarivadyasav, Saribadyasavam. Its main ingredient is Sariva Indian Sarsaparilla.
Sarivadyasava is used in the treatment of gout, diabetes, diabetic carbuncles and related skin complications, skin infections and in rheumatism. It is a natural blood detox product.
Doctors also prescribe this for the treatment of
- Excess sweating, burning sensation, hyper-hydrosis.
- Cracked heels with burning sensation
- Allergic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, tinea infection, pruritus, itching
- Ring worm infection, acne vulgaris, pimples, boils, pustules, blisters
- prostatitis, excess burning urination, Pemphigus vulgaris
Sarivadyasava dose: 12 24 ml once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Sarivadyasav side effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision
- This product can be used during lactation and in children in low dose.
- Seek medical advise for its usage during pregnancy.
Sariva Indian Sarsaparilla Hemidesmus indicus 384 g
Musta Cyperus rotundus 192 g
Lodhra Symplocos racemosa 192 g
Nyagrodha Ficus benghalensis 192 g
Ashwattha Ficus religiosa 192 g
Shati Hedychium spicatum 192 g
Padmaka Prunus cerasoides 192 g
Hribera Coleus vettiveroides 192 g
Pata Cissampelos pariera 192 g
Amla 192 g
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia 192 g
Ushira Vetiveria zizanoides 192 g
Shweta chandana Santalum album 192 g
Rakta chandana Pterocarpus marsupium 192 g
Yamani Trachyspermum ammi 192 g
Katurohini Picrorrhiza kurroa 192 g
Patra Cinnamomum tamala 192 g
Sthula Ela Amomum subulatum 192 g
Cardamom 192 g
Kushta Saussurea lappa 192 g
Svarnapatri Cassia angustifolia 192 g
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 192 g
water 24.576 liters
Dhataki Woodfordia fruticosa 480 g
All the ingredients are kept closed in an air tight container for one month time. During this period, fermentation takes place. Then the contents are filtered to get a clear liquid Sarivadyasava. It is stored in a hygienic atmosphere.