- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Sudhabala Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. This Ayurvedic medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles. This is used in treatment of neurological conditions.
Sudhabala Thailam uses:
- It is used in Ayurveda treatment of neurological conditions such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia, etc.
- It is used for external application as in massage and also for oral administration. In vata this is equal to Ksheerabala, but does not excite kapha like it.
Suddhabala Thailam How to use?
- Externally, it is used for Abhyanga, Vasti, Dhara and such other Panchakarma and Upakarma therapies.
- Orally, it is usually administered in a dose of 2 10 drops once or twice a day before food with luke warm water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Sudhabala Tailam ingredients:
Bala moola root of Sida cordifolia 480 grams
Tila taila sesame oil 3.072 ml
Balamoola kashaya water deocoction of Bala root 4800 ml.
Cow Milk 6.144 ml
The above combination is heated till the herbal oil is formed.
Side effects and precautions:
- It is best to use this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Patients with high cholesterol and high blood pressure should take extra precaution.