- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Triphaladi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is used in the treatment of headache, hair fall, grey hairs, etc. It is used for external application. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Triphaladi Tailam uses:
- It is used to treat split hairs, grey hairs. It improves hair strength.
- It is useful in relieving headache, sinusitis, rhinitis.
- It is used for all diseases pertaining to neck, eyes, ear and throat.
How to use Triphaladi Taila?
- It is used as hair oil.
- It is used for head massage.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment like Shirodhara, Shirovasti etc.
Triphaladi oil side effects:
No side effects are known with this oil, on external administration.
Triphaladi thailam ingredients:
341.33 grams of each of
Haritaki Terminalia chebula
Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica
Amla Emblica officinalis
Amrutavalli Tinospora cordifolia
Ketaki Pandanus tectorius
Asanaka Pterocarpus marsupium
Bala Sida cordifolia
Eranda Castor Ricinus communis
Indravalli Citrullus colocynthis
water for decoction 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
Tekaraja swarsa Juice extract / decoction of Eclipta alba
Hatha swarasa Amla juice extract Emblica officinalis
Taila Sesame oil / Coconut oil. If it is made with coconut oil base, it is called Triphaladi Keratailam
Ksheera cow milk 1.536 liters
Fine powder paste of 8 grams of each of
Kushta Saussurea lappa
Yasthyahva Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra
Padmaka Prunus puddum
Usheera Vetiveria zizanioides
Rakta Chandana Pterocarpus santalinus
Musta Cyperus rotundus
Ela Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
Patra Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Mamsi Nardostachys jatamansi
Hayagandha Withania somnifera
Bala Sida cordifolia
Amruta Tinospora cordifolia
Sariva Hemidesmus indicus
Amarakashta Cedrus deodara
Lavanga Clove Syzigium aromaticum
Nata Valeriana wallichi
Choraka Angelica glauca
Shweta Kamala White lotus
Rakta Kamala Nelumbium speciosum
Kalhara Woodfordia fruticosa
Padma Nelumbo nicufera
Anjana Berberis aristata
Neeli Indigofera tinctorea
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.