- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Bahola Homeopathy Cofil Product Description :
Cofil is an ideal homoeopathic cough formulation for all types of respiratory diseases where cough is the leading symptom.
Cofil ensures immediate, sustained relief from all types of cough. It facilitates expectoration and it is non-habit forming.
Indications of Bahola Homeopathy Cofil :
For dry or productive coughs, allergic cough, whooping cough, hoarseness of voice and difficulty in breathing.
The action of its individual constituents is as follows :
- Blata Orientalis 6x : especially indicated for cough associated with bronchitis and asthma.
- Ipecacuanha 12x : Cough with Dyspnoea, chest constricion when chest is rattling with phlegm, which does not yield to coughing. It favours expectoration.
- Justicia Adhatoda 12x : Indicated in early stages of respiratory diseases where cough, coryza exist simultaneously. Also indicated for whooping cough.
- Senega Q : Cough accompanied by hoarseness, pain in the throat, aphonia. Asthenic bronchitis of old people with profuse, tough phlegm in the chest-Bronchitis with sore chest.
Side effects :
No side effects of COFIL are known.
Dosage of Bahola Homeopathy Cofil :
8-10 drops in 1/4 cup water, half an hour before meals, three times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Bahola Homeopathy Cofil - Effective Cough Reliever