- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidhyanath Kashis Bhasma 10g
Kasis Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Green Vitriol Ferrous Sulphate. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Anemia, Fever, Spleen diseases etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Kasis Bhasma Uses: It is used in the treatment of eye diseases, pruritis, leucoderma, dysurea, Helminthiasis, fever, splenomegaly, primary and secondary amenorrhea. It improves strength and immunity.
On external application, it acts as styptic.
Kasisa Bhasma dosage:
- 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with Psoralea seeds, Triphala decoction and Honey.
Kasisa Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects including gastritis, increased menstrual bleeding etc.
- It is best avoided in pregnant and lactating mothers and chidren.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Kaseesa Bhasma ingredients, how to make?
Shuddha Kasis Purified Green Vitriol 100 g.
Purified Green Vitriol is triturated with Kanji (fermented gruel), thin cakes are prepared and heated in a closed container under 300 500 degree celcius to obtain Red coloured Kaseesa Bhasma.