- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Kutajarishta is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine, used in the treatment of diarrhoea, dysentery, IBS etc. It contains 5 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Kutjarist :
- Dry grapes ( Mridveeka )
- Madhuca indica ( Madhuka )FLower
- Gmelina arborea ( Kashmari )Stem bark/root
- water for Kashayam
- Jaggery ( Guda )
- Woodfordia fruticosa ( Dhataki )-flower
Benefits and Uses of Baidyanath Kutjarista:
- This medicine strengthen digestive power.
- It treats loose motion and bloody dysentery.
- It is completely herbal and does not pose health risks.
- It is easily available. In North India it is called ‘ Kutajarishta ’ and in Southern part ‘ Kutajarishtam ’.
Therapeutic uses of Baidyanath Kutjarista :
- Grahani ( malabsorption syndrome ), Sprue
- Pravahika ( dysentery ), Chronic diarrhea
- Rakt-atisara ( diarrhea with blood )
- Chronic fever, long continued fever
- Colitis, Bleeding Piles with discharge of mucus
- Corrects digestion, appetite and assimilation
- Also useful in cough
Dosage of Baidyanath KutjaristaÂ :
- 12 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.
- If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.