- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidhyanath Lauha Bhasma 10g
Loha Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Iron. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, eye disorders, skin diseases etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Lauha Bhasma Uses:
- It is nourishing, sweet, sour and bitter in taste.
- It is coolant in nature and heavy to digest.
- It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardiovascular diseases.
- It improves strength, immunity, skin texture, complexion, memory, intelligence, digestive power and acts as natural aphrodisiac.
- It is useful in gastric complaints, skin diseases, eye disorders, bloating, splenomegaly, helminthiasis, obesity, diabetes, vomiting, asthma, bronchitis, herpes, abdominal colic, chronic respiratory disorders, liver disorders, piles, fistula, chronic diseases, emaciation, muscle wasting, dizziness, delusion.
Loh Bhasm dosage:
- 125 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with Honey, Ghee, Trikatu Churna, Triphala Churna, Turmeric.
Loh Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects and gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Iron Bhasma preparation, ingredients, how to make:
Loha Bhasma is prepared from purified Iron. There are many different methods of preparation. Any one method can be used. Here is one such method.
Triphala 100 grams is added with 800 ml of cow urine, boiled and reduced to 200 ml, filtered. This decoction is used to grind purified Iron, for 21 days, disc shaped cakes are prepared, taken in a closed container and heated in the absence of air in 800 900 degree celsius for 4 5 hours. Taken out, and again ground with Triphala cow urine decotion for one day and again heated in the basence of air. This process is repeated for 21 times to obtain Iron Bhasma.