- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidhyanath Prawal Pishti 10g
Praval Pishti Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of cough, cold excessive burning sensation.
- It improves immunity. It acts as cardiac tonic.
- Growing children, adolescents and post-menopausal women need more calcium. It provides natural calcium and vitamin C for the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and cell membrane.
- It easily absorbs and compensates the calcium requirement of the body.
- It relieves the body from the condition of calcium deficiency without any side effect like constipation and acid formation in stomach.
- Kanthikara improves skin complexion and lustre
- Mangalakara auspicious
- Balya improves strength and immunity
- Athi sweda hara relieves excess sweating
- Ratri sweda hara useful in night sweating.
- Indicated in
- Kshaya depletion of body tissues, weight loss, tuberculosis
- Raktapitta Bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding, heavy periods, etc
- Kasa cough, cold
- Shwasa asthma and chronic respiratory disorders
- Deepana improves digestion strength
- Pachana Digestive, relieves Ama Dosha
- Visha Toxic conditions, poisoning
- Bhuta nashana psychiatric disorders, mania
- Vidradhi Abscess
- Netraroga eye disorders
Pravala medicinal qualities:
Rasa (taste) Madhura sweet, Amla sour, Kashaya astringent
Guna (qualities) Laghu light to digest, Snigdha unctuous, oily
Vipaka (taste conversion after digestion) Madhura sweet
Veerya (potency) Sheeta coolant
Praval Pisti dosage:
- 125 mg 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey, butter or ghee.
Pravala Pishti side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Pravala Pisti ingredients:
Shuddha Pravala Purified Coral 10 g
Rose water quantity sufficient.
The purified Coral is taken, pounded to powder form. It is thoroughly ground with rose water for 3 4 days, till it becomes as fine as collyrium, to obtain Pishti.