- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidhyanath Sphatika Bhasma 10g
Sphatika Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine in powder form, used in the treatment of leucoderma, herpes etc. In Ayurvedic terms, it is categorized as one among Uparasa. It is also called Shubhra Bhasma.
Sphatika Bhasma uses:
- It is useful in abdominal pain, Pneumonia, low back ache, Dry cough, Chronic bronchial diseases, haematemesis, menorrhagia, leucoderma,Visarpa, etc.
- It is also called by the names Tuvari, kankshi, Phataki etc.
- Doctors also use this for the treatment of mouth ulcer.
Synonyms: sphatika, Alum, Phitkari, aspatic, aspatik.
Sphatika Bhasm / Shubhra Bhasma Dosage:
125 250 mg, once or twice daily, before or after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
How long to use: It can be used upto 1- 2 month, based on doctor’s advice.
Sphatika Bhasm Side effects:
- It is best to take this medicine only under medical supervision, especially for children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Take this medicine only in prescribed dosage for particular time period only.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Sphatika Bhasma Ingredients, How To make?
There is no purification procedure explained for Sphatika (alum). Each molecule contains 24 water molecules, which is evaporated by the process heating.
Sphatika Alum, is heated in open air, in a pan till all the moisture is lost. At the end, white powder is collected.