- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Vatchintamani Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of Vata Dosha imbalance diseases such as paralysis, hemiplegia, facial palsy, tremors etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.Baidyanath Vata Chintamani Ras Brihat
Ingredients of Baidyanath Vata Chintamani Ras Brihat :
- Swarna Bhasma Bhasma ( Calx ) of Gold
- Rajata Bhasma Bhasma ( Calx ) of Siver
- Abhraka Bhasma Bhasma ( calx ) of Mica
- Loha Bhasma Bhasma ( Calx ) of Iron
- Pravala Bhasma Bhasma ( Calx ) of Coral
- Mukta Bhasma Bhasma ( Calx ) of Pearl
- Suta Bhasma A compound of purified and processed Mercury and Purified Sulphur
- Juice extract of Kumari
Uses of Baidyanath Vata Chintamani Ras Brihat??????? :
- It is used in the treatment of Paralysis, facial palsy, psychosis, epilepsy, etc.
- It is an excellent rejuvenative and anti-aging Ayurvedic medicine.
- It is also effective in Pitta disorders such as migraine, vertigo, digestive disorders.
- It is used as catalyst and co prescription with other medicines in different diseases.
Dosage of Baidyanath Vata Chintamani Ras Brihat???????:
- 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, Musta Kashaya.
Side effects of Baidyanath Vata Chintamani Ras Brihat???????:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.