- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidhyanath Yashad Bhasma 10g
Yashad Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Zinc. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of eye disorders, diabetes, anemia, cough, asthma etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Yashad Bhasma Uses:
- It is astringent, coolant and pungent in nature.
- It is used in the treatment of eye disorders, anemia, diabetes, cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, night sweating, non healing wounds, menorrhagia, tremors.
- Efficacious in gonorrhoea and urinary constraint.
- Specially effective in epilepsy, vata and grahani.
Doctors also prescribe Yasad Bhasm for the treatment of
- Hair fall, baldness treatment
- Zinc deficiency
- Diarrhea in children
- Delayed wound healing
- To Boost immune system,
- Treat common cold
- Recurrent ear infection,
- To avoid or to treat asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough.
- Skin diseases, allergy
Yashad Bhasm dosage:
- 125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey, Tinospora (giloya) decoction, Trikatu Kashaya
Yasad Bhasm side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Yashada Bhasma preparation, ingredients, how to make:
Purified Zinc pieces are made into fine powder by grinding, it is melted in an Iron vessel and added with powder of Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera) and ground well. This powder is ground with Aloe vera juice and disc shaped cakes are prepared and subjected to 800 900 degree Celsius, in the absence of air, for 4 5 hours. This process of grinding with aloe vera and heating is repeated for seven times.