- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidyanath Kaharva Pishti 2.5g
Kaharwa Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from amber. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, diarrhoea etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. This is also called as Trinakantamani pishti.
Kaharwa Benefits: It is used in the treatment of diarrhoea, metrorrhagia, menorrhagia, bleeding hemorrhoids, ulcerative colitis, fever, anorexia.
Kaharva Pishti dosage:
- 125 mg 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with cold water, honey etc.
- It is also widely used in Unani system of medicine.
- It is used as an ingredient of a Himalaya herbal healthcare product Styplon Tablet
Trinakantamani Pishti side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many severe headache.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Kaharwa Pishti ingredients:
Trinakanta Mani (Kaharwa / Amber) 10 g
Rose water quantity sufficient.
The kaharva is taken, pounded to powder form. It is thoroughly ground with rose water for 3 4 days to obtain Pishti.