- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Laxmi Vilas Ras ( Nardiya ) is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine contains Shuddha Parad, Shuddha Gandhak, Abhrak Bhasma, Dahtura/ Thorn apple seeds, Cannabis seeds, and other ingredients.
Laxmi Vilas Ras, is a Rasayan and useful in treatment of wide variety of diseases such as skin diseases, all types of Prameha, wounds, piles, fistula, filaria, all type of Kapha rog, diseases of brain, mouth, and sexual disorders.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Laxmivilas Ras (Nardia) :
- Krishnabhra ( Abhraka ) bhasma
- Rasa ( Parada ) Shuddha
- Gandhaka Shuddha
- Chandra ( Karpura )
- Jatikosha ( Jatiphala )
- Vriddhadaraka ( Vriddhadaruka )
- Dhusturaka ( Dhattura )
- Trailokya vijaya ( Vijaya ) - bija ( Bhanga )
- Vidari mula
- Narayani ( shatavari )
- Gokshuraka ( Gokshura )
- Nicula bija
- Parna patra ( Nagavalli )
Benefits of Baidyanath Laxmivilas Ras (Nardia)??????? :
- It is a broad spectrum medicine.
- It is a Rasayan (Rejuvenative tonic;nourishes all dhatu and builds Ojas).
- It has anti-pyretic, aphrodisiac, expectorant, antiseptic and stomachic activities.
- It cures all types of fever.
- It is an excellent medicine to treat cough of any type, asthma, coryza, sinusitis, fever due to cough, pain in lungs, inflammation in lungs, congestion, pneumonia, chronic sinusitis, influenza etc.
- It is useful in all twenty types of Prameha.
- It has aphrodisiac property and increases libido.
- It is beneficial in premature ejaculation, and sperm disorders.
- It gives strength to heart.
- It cures various diseases of head, skin, and genito-urinary system.
- It improves hemoglobin level, gives strength and nutrition, and cures diseases.
- It is useful in low libido, spermatorrhoea, impotency, and sexual debility.
Uses of Baidyanath Laxmivilas Ras (Nardia)??????? :
- Udara ( Diseases of abdomen/ enlargement of abdomen )
- Prameha ( Urinary disorders )
- Dhatu Kshaya ( Tissue wasting )
- Urdhvanga Roga ( Disorders of Head and brain )
- Guda Roga ( Anorectal disease )
- Bhagandara ( Fistula-in-ano )
- Nadivrana ( Fistula )
- Kushtha ( Diseases of skin )
- Vrana ( Ulcer )
- All kinds of shlipada ( Filariasis )
- Gala-shosha ( Dryness in throat )
- Kasa ( Cough )
- Yakshma ( Tuberculosis )
- Pinasa ( Chronic rhinitis/sinusitis )
- Antra Vriddhi ( Hernia )
- Atisar ( Diarrhoea )
- Amavata ( Rheumatism )
- Glossal palsy
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Disorders of Mouth Ear Nose and Eyes
- Arsha ( Haemorrhoids )
- Sthaulya ( Obesity )
Dosage of Baidyanath Laxmivilas Ras (Nardia)??????? :
- 250 mg once in the morning, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with buttermilk, meat, milk, curds, alcohol ( Sura ) and fruit juices.