- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Pathrina Tablets is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, manufactured by Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan. It is used in the Renal calculi.
Ingrendients Of Pathrina Tablets :
- Jiraka Safed Jeera
- Kababchini Piper cubeba,
- Chandana Sandalwood Santalum album Safed chandan
- Kshara of Moolaka Radish Raphanus sativus
- Yava Kshara Kshara of Barley Hordeum vulgare
- Brihadela Amomum subulatum Badi Elaichi
- Gokshura Small caltrops (whole plant) Tribulus terrestris Linn. Gokhru
- Pashan bhed Bergenia ligulata,
- Hazrulyhud Bhasma,
- Sagoon beej Tectona grandis,
- Varuna Crataeva nurvala Barun chal
- Apamarga Achyarnthes aspera
- Shuddha Shilajatu Puirified Asphaltum punjabinum
- Manjistha Rubia cordifolia,
- Nagarmotha Cyperus rotundus,
- Tulsi Ocimum sanctum
- Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa
Uses Pathrina Tablets :
As per the claims of manufacturer, it is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Renal calculi and gravels. It has diuretic effect
Side effects and precautions of Uses Pathrina Tablets :
It is better to take this medicine only under strict medical supervision.
- It is best to avoid giving this medicine to children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers.
- People with hypertension should take special precaution, since this tablet has diuretic effect.
- Diabetic people may observe increased frequency of micturition.
- Accidental over-dosage may cause excessive urination.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.