- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Details Of Baidyanath Vatgajankush Ras :
Vat Gajankush Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is referenced from Bhaishajya ratnavali, Vata-vyadhyadhikara. Vat Gajankush Ras is useful in treatment of neuromuscular disorders, muscular pains, joint pains, rheumatic pains and Vata disorders. It is especially useful in Vata rog caused due to deranged Vata and KaphaBaidyanath Vatgajankush Ras
Ingredients of Baidyanath Vatgajankush Ras :
- Rasa sindura
- Loha (Lauha bhasma)
- Tapya (Makshika bhasma)
- Gandhaka shuddha
- Talaka (Shuddha Haritala)
- Pathya (Haritaki)
- Shringi (Karkatashringi)
- Visha (Vatsanabha) (Rt.)
- Tankana shuddha
- Mundidrava (Munditika)
- Nirgundi drava
Benefits of Baidyanath Vatgajankush Ras :
- It reduces swelling.
- It gives relief in pain.
- It has alterative, carminative and stomachic properties.
- It has anti-obesity properties.
Uses of Baidyanath Vatgajankush Ras :
- Vata Ganjakush Ras is used in treatment of Vata-disorders, paralysis, hemiplegia, facial paralysis, Joint pains, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Muscular pains, Inflammation of a tendons etc.
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Gridhrasi (Sciatica)
- Kroshtuka Sirsha (Synovitis of Knee joint)
- Avabahuka (Brachialgia: arm pain due to a problem with the nerves, most frequently a compressed or pinched nerve in the neck)
- Manya Stambha (Neck rigidity/Torticollis: Contraction of neck muscles involuntarily, causing head to twist or turn to one side)
- Urustambha (Stiffness in thigh muscles)
- Pakshaghata (Paralysis/Hemiplegia: total or partial paralysis of one side of the body from disease of or injury to the motor centers of the brain)
Dosage of Baidyanath Vatgajankush Ras :
- 125 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with long pepper, honey or decoction of Manjishta.
Side effects of Baidyanath Vatgajankush Ras :
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.