Anil Appalam - 4No
Anil Appalam - 4No - 100g
- Appalams are thin disc shaped crispies that have been making an excellent side dish in most of India.
- Appalams are made from gram flour- urad dal flour which is ground into a fine paste, cut into discs and then dried in the sun for some days.
- There are many flavors in the Appalams like salt, pepper flaked, chilly flaked, etc.
- The Packed appalams are then deep fried in oil for a couple of seconds and served as a side dish or a starter.
- Baby appalams are smaller versions of the same.