Anil Kozhukattai Flour
Anil Kozhukattai Flour-500g
- Kozhukattais have been a traditional food made during Ganesh Chaturthi.
- They are called as Modhak in North India and kozhukattai in South India.
- Kozhukattais are made by mixing the Kozhukattai rice flour with ample amount of water and salt to make dough.
- Then this dough is shaped into pitted forms and filled with coconut and jaggery mixture.
- These kozhukattais are steamed in an idly steamer and served hot as a sweet.
- The filling can be made with Chana dal and jaggery as well.