- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Pathyaksha Dhatryadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat headache of various causes. It is herbal decoction. It is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Pathyaksha Dhatryadi kashayam benefits:
- It is mainly used in Ayurvedic treatment of headache, pain in forehead, temporal region, migraine.
- It is also effective in pain associated with tooth extraction.
- It improves eye sight and useful in eye diseases and vision problems.
Pathyaksha Dhatryadi kashayam Side effects:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- People with diabetes should take this medicine under strict medical supervision.
- It is best to avoid this medicine during pregnancy.
Pathyaksha Dhatryadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is should be taken along with a gram of jaggery.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- This is also available in Kashayam tablet form. Dose of Kashayam tablet is 2 tablet 2 times a day before food with jaggery.
Pathyaksha Dhatryadi kashayam ingredients:
Herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of
Pathya Terminalia chebula
Aksha Terminalia bellirica
Dhatri Amla Emblica officinalis
Bhunimba Andrographis paniculata
Nisha Turmeric Curcuma longa
Nimba Neem Azadirachta indica
Amruta Tinospora cordifolia