- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Brahmi Ghrita is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for treatment of improving intelligence, learning skills and speech.
Brahmi Ghrita benefits:
- It is widely used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of improving learning skills, intelligence, memory, speech.
- It is also used in the treatment of skin diseases, epilepsy and female infertility. Reportedly overcomes impotency.
- It is used for treating
- Myalgia depression induced bodyache
- Stress disorder
Brahmi Ghritam dosage:
- As medicine quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For Panchakarma preparation Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered with warm water.
How to use Brahmi Ghrit as a brain tonic for healthy people?
If you are healthy, still want to use Brahmi ghrita, then take half a teaspoon of this, just before your morning cup of coffee / tea / milk. You can take it for up to two months.
Note that you have to have some hot drink or at least hot water, after taking this herbal brain tonic ghee.
Brahmi Ghritam Side Effects:
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Pregnancy, lactation and children:
Seek medical advice for its usage during pregnancy.
It can be administered to lactation mother and children.
Brahmi Ghrit Ingredients:
Brahmi Bacopa monnieri juice extract 1.536 liters
Ghrita 768 ml
12 g of each of
Trikatu Pepper, long pepper and ginger
Shweta and Krishna Trivrit Operculina turpethum
Danti Baliospermum montanum
Shankhapushpi Clitorea ternatea
Nripadruma Cassia fistula
Saptala Acacia sinuata
Krumihara Embelia ribes
Shelf life: 2 years from the date of manufacture.